Monday, December 06, 2004

Welcome to My Blog

Hello all and welcome to my first attempt at a Blog. I haven't quite visualized what form exactly this will take, but I am guessing it will be part information, part funny, part persuation, and part my interests.

For a little backround, I am an avid Chicago White Sox fan who lives in NW Indiana, and works in the financial district in downtown Chicago. Having just broken into my 4th decade of life, I love to consume information of all sorts. I believe the more knowledge you can consume, the more you can understand and appreciate the world around you. I have been married now for 4 years, and am living in my hometown. Usually you can find me hanging out at my favorite spot on the internet http://www.soxtalk.com.

Well that seems as good of a start as any. Welcome aboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home