Thursday, July 28, 2005

10-7-1 with a lightning bolt

I am in the middle of what should have been 4 games in 4 days, two for Liberty, two for St Johns. Monday we beat Real Life 14-6 out at the worst prepared field in exsistance. I managed to play 2B for most of the game, except for the last inning when I played LF. I had a crappy day at the plate until my last AB when I stung one right at the SS. I went 2-4.

Tuesday we were trying to play through the rain, when the air flashed this pinkish-yellow hue and lightning hit a couple of hundred feet behind us in the woods that surround the field. Needless to say the idea of finishing the game was done for. Thankfully it was Valley Baptist and they were just going to take 1000 walks anyways. We will see if we make it up or not.

Today I get to play a doubleheader with St Johns in Michigan City. That ought to be a good prep for our tourney next Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home