Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Name is Mike

Well I finally caught the new NBC series starring Jason Lee called "My Name is Earl". Its all about this guy who believes that karma is making him straighten out his life, so he has a list of all of the people he has ever wronged, and he has to go around figuring out how to make things right.

Well as I get ready to leave the craptacular world of Refco, I caught myself reminsing about what I would miss most about here. The sad thing is, outside of a couple of people I work with, the answer was some of the lunch spots. So with inspriation from Earl, I have been working on a list of my favorite eatery's here in the West Loop/Greektown.

So far I have crossed off the following meals.

-Grilled Chicken on pita at Zeus
-Double Char Cheddar Burger at Gold Coast
-Chicken Terryiaki at a Chinese place in Northwest Station
-Ribeye steak sandwiches at Greektown Gyros


Still left on my list
-Half Chicken from Harold's
-French Toast soaking in melted hot butter from G&G's
-Rib tips from Robinson's
-Fajita's from TacoBurritoKing
-Slice of deepdish pizza from Baccino's

I won't be able to hit all of the hot spots before I leave, but thankfully I get to go back to the lunch capital of the world in the Financial District.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home