Tuesday, June 28, 2005

8-3, with a doubledip

Last night was a fun night as the LBC machine continues to roll on. We scored 9 runs in the top of the 7th inning, to comeback and win 17-15. It was a great team effort, as we managed to bat around plus 5 batters after entering the last inning with only 8 runs scored, and desperation on the plate. It was another win against a good team, this time in Grace.

I was 3-4 with a walk, and didn't get many plays in the field. I had a line drive hit right at me, and the 2nd basemen snuck into second base to double off the runner with a solid throw.

Then I decided to have some fun and rush to Michigan City and play in a second game. I got there in the 4th inning, and got into the game right away. I had a nice leaping catch to end an inning and went 1-2 at the plate with a nice gapper double the other way to get their offense going.

Luckily I get sometime to recover as our next game isn't until the Friday after the 4th of July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home