Friday, July 29, 2005

Back in the swing of things.

Well I am glad I decided to play in that doubleheader last night. It was a little rough on my body, but I think I finally got my groove back. Between the two games I went 8-9 hitting out of the 3 and 4 holes respectively. I didn't make an out until the last AB of the last game, and that might even have been a little fatigue sneaking in. I also played 10 innings in the outfield and really got comfortable out there for the first time in years. I made a whole bunch of plays ranging from a shoe string catch coming in on a ball, to a play over the shoulder on a ball that was crushed, to good running catches into LCF. I also played a few innings at SS and didn't have any problems there either.

As far as I can tell the St Johns team plays again next Thursday or two days before the tourney. I'll probably play, but ask to play something low impact, to save myself for the tourney.

On a sidenote the wife comes back from St Mary's today. It'll be nice to see her again as it has been since Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home