Tuesday, April 12, 2005

New additions to the blog

Well I finally looked into it and figured out how to add clickable links to the side panels of this site. I added some of my personal favorites, including links to Paul McCartney's message board, a great site on the Beatles and their music, a great conservative economists blog, a board for NW Indiana, a couple of links to White Sox related boards, (including our pick to click contest), and a couple of really cool pro athletes sites that I have met.

I would like to say if anyone has any other cool sites to recommend, I would love to see them. Email me or leave a comment with the site.

1 Comments:

Blogger southsider2k5 said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25131&item=5186827568&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Paste the link into your browser, and take notes ;)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home