Monday, April 11, 2005

New show and a movie

Usually I am not much of a movie person, but I caught "Death to Smoochy" on Comedy Central over the weekend, and it was right up my alley. Robin Williams plays a disgraced, bribe-taking kids show host (Rainbow Randolph), who gets busted for his activities. Then he spends the rest of the movie trying to exact revenge on his replacement Smoochy. Throw in some mafiaoso type folks trying to muscle in on a cut of the profits and watch the hilarity ensue. I was very entertained by this movie, and would recommend it to anyone who is near as demented as I am.

Also worth watching is the new NBC show "The Office". Apparently this is an American version of an old BBC show, but I love it. This show is like Office Space meets Arrested Development. I laughed like crazy the whole show. Honestly it ranks up there with Arrested Development and Scrubs as two of the funniest shows on network TV today. The Office is on Tuesday nights at 8:30 CST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home