Monday, July 11, 2005

One pitch tourney

Well I should have known when I got the park and was stung by a hornet within 5 minutes that is wasn't going to be my day. The line ups ended up being a mess, the pitchers didn't warm up enough, and the coach ended up yelling at two of his players during the game. Needless to say we lost the first game and were done just like that. I had a decent day at the plate going 2-3, dispite the pitch I saw in my first AB being over my head, and 3 feet outside. I made all of the plays in the field, but it was all for naught as we got down 6-0 before we decide to wake up and score some runs in the 7th inning. The final was 6-4.

As for the LBC team, we were supposed to play former powerhouse South Haven on Friday, but they asked if they could make it a double-header on Monday, so we just had a practice instead, with two games being played tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger RarelyQuiet said...

Have fun with that. We have to play Valley Baptist tonight. I'm feeling 100% better so I should actually be able to run today!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home