Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Home and Away

Well we go back out tonight to look at prospective houses again. Its to the point where I am so apathetic about this, it is sad. The market for our price range consists of older bigger houses that have some sort of major problem, or newer tiny houses that aren't much bigger than the apartment we live in now. Meh, hopefully something comes of this tonight, but I am not holding my breath.

On another note, the year end softball tourney is on Saturday and I am totally excited about it. I don't recognize one of the teams that is in our group, but we have beaten every other team in our bracket at least once. There are two 5 team pools, you play each team once, and the top two records in each bracket move onto the final four. We have an excellent shot if we all show up to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home