Tuesday, September 06, 2005

All moved in

Well we spent the whole weekend doing house projects and moving in. Saturday we got the convoy together and throwing all of our stuff onto trucks and trailers for the long 12 block move. It actually went pretty quick, as someone brought a trailer used for towing cars, so we had a ton of space, and used it. After Saturday we spent most of the time unpacking and arranging rooms the way we wanted. We did things like hanging a door, changing the locks, and picking out colors and schemes. I've got my rec. room that I am quickly filling up and decorating as we speak. So far I have picked out where I am going to put my collection of Beatles posters and my baseball stuff. I still have to figure out where to mount my hockey sticks.

The wierd thing has been not having cable, phone, or internet while the services all transfer over. After being obsessed with the coverage in New Orleans it was strange not to have any coverage for 4 days. The only media I got all weekend was listening to the White Sox games on AM-1000. Starting today all of our services start to move over to the new place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home