Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Party's over

Well softball is officially in the books for 2005 now. My Saint John's team really made a hell of a run to make it into the Final Four. We lost our first game of the tourney in double elimination, and then managed to run off wins in our next 3 games to make it into the final four. We won two of the games by the slaughter rule, but our run game to an end against a real good Full Gospel team. They beat us pretty handily as they had some real good hitters up and down the line up. I played pretty well playing mostly in the OF, but even getting into a little 1B action.

All in all it was a really fun season, and I look forward to playing with these guys again next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger RarelyQuiet said...

See that's why you got to go to a national tournament, and then get suckered into playing on a park league in the fall :-) I did, and now I'm going to be busier than stink on a pile of... :-)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home