Thursday, February 03, 2005

A true fairwell!

"Avid White Sox fan Dave Wills is finalizing details to become the radio voice of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Wills has been the host of the White Sox pregame and postgame shows on WMVP-AM 1000. He also is the voice of UIC basketball."

This is from today's Chicago Tribune. I am honestly said to see Willsy go. This was one guy who I could listen to and KNOW that he was feeling my pain in a Sox loss, and feeling my elation for a White Sox winner. The guy is a true White Sox fan, and made himself available to Sox fans, promoting Jimbo's at the place to be, while hanging out there pounding beers with the faithful. Wills gets hung with the "homer" label by some, but to me he isn't a homer, he is a real honest to goodness Chicago White Sox fan.

Good Luck in Tampa Dave, hopefully you can replace DJ in a couple of years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home