Monday, July 11, 2005

My media update

I guess you could call me Mr Multimedia now, but somehow I managed to get a letter printed in the newspaper, and a letter read on TV during the same day.

This was my letter to rapid response in the Michigan City News Dispatch

It is ironic that a story about the possible usage of Eminent Domain would be the headline on the 4th of July weekend. Our forefathers are probably rolling in their graves after this Supreme Court ruling, knowing that they intended individual property rights to supercede local and state property rights, except in extreme circumstances.


And then that same night my letter to Hawk and DJ got read during the White Sox game congratulating both Scott Podsednik for making the All-Star team, and Soxtalk.com for all of the votes that they put in to get him on as the 32nd man. Being the collector that I am I have copies of that on both MP3 and videotape for posterities sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home