Friday, July 15, 2005

9-5

We lost another craptacular game to a team who refused to swing the bats all night. I don't know why you would bother showing up for a softball game if you have no interest in actually playing the game, but I guess that is just me. Final was 20-19

I played in LCF last night, being away from SS for the first time. We have a couple of new guys that we are trying to get into games, and one of them plays SS pretty well so I moved into the OF to try to get some practice out there just in case I am ever needed out there. I only really made one play, and even then I handed off to someone else to make the long throw in. It was pretty humorous actually, as it looked like a fleaficker.

Next game is Monday. Hopefully we play a team who actually wants to swing the bats, instead of taking like 20 walks.

1 Comments:

Blogger RarelyQuiet said...

Yeah well we are going to string our pitcher up by his toes if he doesn't show up. We play Valley (can't swing a bat) Baptist next Monday or Wednesday...can't remember which one. We've already said that if they do that again we aren't going to play the game.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home